Nicky Massey is Labours candidate for the upcoming Police and Crime Commissioner elections. Nicky is currently a city councillor in Cambridge’s Abbey ward.
If elected in next Mays election Nicky’s priorities are;
- Police numbers back up to full strength
- Empower victims of any kind of abuse to report it and know that they will be properly supported.
- Empower more people to report all the types of domestic abuse.
- Focus on the real causes of increasing youth violence and knife crime. Turn around the 13% increase in knife crime locally.
- Investigate “high”crime areas and work together to help make them happier and safer places to be.
- Proper funding for Community Safety Partnerships to help fix local issues.
- Stamping out hate crime through better community cohesion.