General Election 2019
“South East Cambridgeshire is my home – I care about this community and I know where we are suffering the most. The single mum who has to take 4 buses just to get to work. The debt-ridden former-student working 3 minimum wage jobs just to cover the rent. The widow who can’t sleep at night for worrying about how she’ll pay her care home fees.”
James Bull, Labour Parliamentary candidate
In 2019’s General Election, Labour will campaign for a transformational programme with the biggest people-powered movement in the Party’s history.
Watch this space for details of our 2019 Manifesto, and read about our existing policies here.
James Bull will be fighting for Labour’s vision in South East Cambridgeshire. He says, “I cannot wait to get out on the campaign trail … I will be out talking to voters as always conveying Labour’s positive message”.
Points of Contact & Press Enquiries
You can reach our team using the following contact details:
- SE Cambs Labour Party Parliamentary Candidate: James Bull, firstname.lastname@example.org, 07494 243756
- General Election Press Officer: Tim Andrews, email@example.com
How can I get involved in the campaign?
Join a local canvassing session to help. Click here to find out about sessions near you.
You can also contact our local group secretaries to find out how you can get involved in the campaign:
Burwell, Bottisham & Woodditton
- Liz Swift – Burwell Group Secretary – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jane Goodland – Local Campaign Coordinator – email@example.com
- Edward Carlsson Browne – Ely Group Secretary – firstname.lastname@example.org
Fen Ditton & Fulbourn
- Tim Andrews – Fulbourn Group Secretary – email@example.com
- Lydia Hill – Haddenham Group Secretary – firstname.lastname@example.org
Northern Fringe (Histon & Impington / Willingham & Over)