Today marks 100 days until the biggest political decision of a generation.
We're clear, we think South East Cambridgeshire and Britain are better off in Europe.
Being in the European Union brings us jobs, growth and investment. The EU has helped to secure workers’ rights and make consumers better off too.
- Millions of British jobs are linked to our EU membership.
- £26.5 billion is invested in Britain by EU countries every year.
- British workers benefit from EU agreements on workers’ rights, including the right to holiday pay, paid maternity and paternity leave, anti-discrimination laws, equal pay and protection for agency workers.
- Exports to the EU are worth £227 billion a year to the British economy.
- The EU is Britain’s biggest export market: almost half of all of Britain’s exports go to the EU.
- Thousands of criminals, including terrorists, have been arrested under the European Arrest Warrant.
- Being in the EU enhances Britain’s global influence and allows us to take our place at the top table.