Dear Member or Registered Supporter,
Our local party needs funds to enable us to continue our political campaigns. The 100 Club is a mini lottery open to Labour members and registered supporters in SE Cambs CLP, giving you an opportunity to donate and win a prize.
Each number (entry) will cost £3 per month, or £36 a year, and you can purchase multiple entries. The proceeds are split 60/40 between campaign funds and prizes, with two cash prizes awarded to the holders of the winning numbers each month. The amount paid in prizes will vary according to the number of entries each month. For example, with 100 entries the first prize will be £90 (75% of the prize fund), and the second prize £30 (25%).
Please read the rules below and sign and return the application form with payment instructions. If you require any further information please get in touch with our fundraisers.
We would be delighted if you would join our 100 club and help us raise funds for South East Cambs CLP.
Please download standing order and application form here.
The SE Cambs Labour Fundraising Team
The 100 Club Rules - please read
- In order to comply with the Gambling Act 2005, this lottery is only open to SE Cambs CLP members and registered supporters. It is a Private Society Lottery and does not require a licence from the Gambling Commission.
- If any member or supporter is in arrears with their Labour Party subscriptions at the time of the draw then they will not be eligible to enter or claim a prize.
- Any participant whose subscription to the 100 club falls into arrears shall not be eligible to enter the draw and will automatically forfeit the right to be included in any future draw until payment is made. An eligible participant shall be included in each draw for as long as the 100 Club operates and a subscription is received for the month of the draw.
- Each participant shall be allocated a fixed number for each of their shares and all eligible numbers will be entered in the monthly draw. The number(s) allocated to each participant shall be notified to her/him in writing (by email or by post) together with a copy of the rules of the 100 Club. Once allocated a number is not transferable to any other person unless the participant leaves the lottery.
- A draw shall be made during the fourth week of each calendar month and must be witnessed by at least two members from SE Cambs CLP. In December the draw may take place earlier in the month at the CLP social.
- The prize fund for each draw shall be for 40% (minimum) of the total subscriptions received that month. There will normally be two prizes of 75% and 25% each month from the prize fund. Prizes may be varied during December.
- The names and numbers for each month’s winners will be posted on the SE Cambs CLP website (unless you notify us in writing that you wish to withold your name).
- If a participant wishes to leave the Lottery, they shall give one month’s notice to the Fundraisers and cancel their standing order with their bank. The share number shall then become available for allocation to a new member.
- The Fundraising Team and Treasurer will make all reasonable efforts to pay prizes to the winners within two weeks of the draw. Payments will be made by electronic transfer or cheque. Cheques shall be handed personally to the participant or sent to their last known address. Participants are responsible for informing the Fundraising Team of any change of address. Any prize cheque not cashed (or the winner not located) within 6 months shall be deemed to be a donation to the CLP.